Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.308 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 415 prices entered by 85 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 23% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Zaporizhzhya costs 6,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rosario costs ARS $6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riga costs €466 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 50,000 (about 4 hours ago)