Cost of living in Hangzhou, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 254 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19761 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 25% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,244 (16,416元) in Hangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)