Cost of living in Halifax, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 487 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halifax (Canada) is 9% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$87 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 91,790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥45,000 (about 2 hours ago)