Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01299 CAD / JPY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,563 (¥428,106) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 4 hours ago)