Cost of living in Haifa, Israel vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39328 CAD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 390 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makhachkala costs руб 450 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Boise, Idaho costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matanzas costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 91,790 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaduna costs 1,200 ₦ (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 50 (about 4 hours ago)