Cost of living in Guangzhou, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 302 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19984 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 20% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,273 (16,377元) in Guangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$180,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q32 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 63 (about 5 hours ago)