Cost of living in Guam vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 404 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.396 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guam is 55% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,269 ($5,207) in Guam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,980,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rome costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 4 hours ago)