Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 14% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,016 (€3,268) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U36 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Talca costs CH$500,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gliwice costs 1,800 zł (about 3 hours ago)