Cost of living in Gibraltar vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.751 CAD / GIP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 16% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,671 (£3,240) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Udaipur costs ₨38 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)