Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00679 CAD / GYD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 12% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,600 (529,914 G$) in Georgetown.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Utrecht costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nottingham costs £23,895 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Ana, California costs $22,000 (about 4 hours ago)