Cost of living in Genoa, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 356 prices entered by 59 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$0.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Murcia costs €1.12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Skopje costs 1,400 ден (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Richards Bay costs R 6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (about 3 hours ago)