Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02781 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 23% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,148 (Php113,185) in General Santos City.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 28 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Plata costs ARS $25,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhiwandi costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php100,000 (about 2 hours ago)