Cost of living in Fushun, China vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19984 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fushun (China) is 31% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,295 (16,488元) in Fushun.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Nellore costs ₨60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 10,000 Dinar (14 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩1,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)