Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira, Portugal vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 273 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funchal, Madeira (Portugal) is 8% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,759 (€2,413) in Funchal, Madeira.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)