Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 165 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27237 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,430 (R$ 8,920) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)