Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2020.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 15% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,815 in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ouagadougou costs 1,200 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Francisco, California costs $400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puerto Montt costs CH$500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bilbao costs €0.08 (about 3 hours ago)