Cost of living in Essen, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 183 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,236 (€3,411) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cartagena costs COL$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €15 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vienna costs €1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in La Serena costs CH$890 (about 4 hours ago)