Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.559 CAD / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 302 prices entered by 63 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 24% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 198 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuzhou costs 4.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bologna costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ponce costs $0.70 (about 1 hour ago)