Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13903 CAD / TJS
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 61% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,710 (12,301 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santiago costs CH$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €14 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨180 (about 4 hours ago)