Cost of living in Dresden, Germany vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 164 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.566 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,366 (€2,788) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $26,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Canberra costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.47 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 3 hours ago)