Cost of living in Dallas, Texas, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.338 CAD / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 371 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dallas, Texas (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)