Cost of living in Curicó, Chile vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 41% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,871 (CH$1,700,202) in Curicó.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)