Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 437 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.423 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 22% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,419 ($2,403) in Cuenca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Najran costs ﷼ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Walnut Creek, California costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 3,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)