Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00036 CAD / COP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 63% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,819 (COL$5,039,554) in Cúcuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U301,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,850 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Talcahuano costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)