Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Córdoba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Córdoba.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01831 CAD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,507 prices entered by 160 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 56% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,262 (ARS $123,557) in Córdoba.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €7 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Bilaspur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $120 (about 1 hour ago)