Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 205 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.561 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,762 (€2,410) in Coimbra.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr25 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Jammu costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pune costs ₨21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Jose, California costs $1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corunna costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)