Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.402 CAD / CUC *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 4% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,595 (3,277 CUC) in Cienfuegos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,400 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lusaka costs 1,500 Kwacha (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phnom Penh costs 4,000,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 1,700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $23,262 (about 4 hours ago)