Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02118 CAD / MZN
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 68% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$7,724 (364,666 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chittagong costs Taka 1,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Karachi costs ₨220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Agartala costs ₨104 (about 5 hours ago)