Cost of living in Chomutov, Czech Republic vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 194 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.05783 CAD / CZK
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chomutov (Czech Republic) is 31% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,977 (51,478 Kč) in Chomutov.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)