Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 260 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 06, 2020.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,994 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Delhi costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Semarang costs Rp 600,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $18 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)