Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 242 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2021.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,442 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kolkata costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)