Cost of living in Ceuta, Spain vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.471 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ceuta (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$3,228 (€2,195) in Ceuta.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cancún costs Mex$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Antalya costs 30TL (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limoges costs €1.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Volta Redonda costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 112,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 1 hour ago)