Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 266 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22378 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,856 (R$ 8,295) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 158 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ostrava costs 479,900 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$80,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Boise, Idaho costs $0.84 (about 1 hour ago)