Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27494 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,866 (R$ 10,424) in Caxias do Sul.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in La Plata costs ARS $120 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reynosa costs Mex$ 432 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Siliguri costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Portland, Oregon costs $1.83 (about 3 hours ago)