Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 257 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.46293 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 7% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,287 (EC$9,260) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Johannesburg costs R 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 3 hours ago)