Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia, Saint Lucia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.524 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Castries, Saint Lucia (Saint Lucia) is 19% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,824 (EC$11,120) in Castries, Saint Lucia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mainz costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)