Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.558 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,287 (€2,752) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U65,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨60 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tel Aviv costs 120 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 2 hours ago)