Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.13965 CAD / MAD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 446 prices entered by 60 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 29% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,623 (18,786 Dirham) in Casablanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)