Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,366 (COL$6,781,762) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $706 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$156 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$29,990 (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Melbourne costs AU$6.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 400,990 (about 2 hours ago)