Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$3,900 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$1,980 (COL$5,720,602) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,422 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tepic costs Mex$ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Huánuco costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bikaner costs ₨34 (about 2 hours ago)