Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela vs Quebec City, Canada
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,495 prices entered by 301 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00007 CAD / VES *
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 45% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,578 (39,244,017 Bs.S.) in Caracas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montpellier costs €15 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 250 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pasto costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 190 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,600 (about 3 hours ago)