Cost of living in Campos, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.26565 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,847 (R$ 10,718) in Campos.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guwahati costs ₨700,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,200 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ljubljana costs €0.04 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15 (about 2 hours ago)