Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27237 CAD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 408 prices entered by 80 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 35% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 121,980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 890,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 14,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)