Cost of living in Calama, Chile vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00169 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$4,069 (CH$2,410,424) in Calama.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ujjain costs ₨33 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bangalore costs ₨329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Coimbatore costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sliven costs 2.20 лв (about 4 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montpellier costs €7 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 4 hours ago)