Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.07974 CAD / EGP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 672 prices entered by 96 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 46% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portoviejo costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 12 CUC (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in San Diego, California costs $151 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Holguín costs 25 CUC (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Luís costs R$ 5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr200,000 (about 4 hours ago)