Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.947 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 28% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,865 (AU$5,138) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$3,800 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.75 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Maputo costs 500 MT (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of local cheese in Kingston costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (about 2 hours ago)