Cost of living in Cairns, Australia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 218 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.967 CAD / AUD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,466 (AU$5,651) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)