Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 160 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,205 (€2,740) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,100 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 28 zł (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Imphal costs ₨35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jakarta costs Rp 8,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €59 (about 2 hours ago)