Cost of living in Busan, South Korea vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is about the same as in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,639 (₩4,012,142) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 250 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maui costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Cruz, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Singapore costs SGD $14 (about 2 hours ago)