Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.253 CAD / USD
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,030 ($4,014) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ushuaia costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 10,000 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $5.28 (about 2 hours ago)