Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 55%|
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01918 CAD / ARS *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,128 prices entered by 774 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 48% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,375 (ARS $123,847) in Buenos Aires.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$1,300,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.33 (about 1 hour ago)