Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 36%|
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00462 CAD / HUF
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,071 prices entered by 313 different people.
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 6,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sialkot costs ₨25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tucumán costs ARS $32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lahore costs ₨109 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨120 (about 3 hours ago)