Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00115 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,814 (₩5,038,831) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,700 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in La Serena costs CH$2,188 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨22,363 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$13 (about 5 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 5 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ludhiana costs ₨48 (about 6 hours ago)