Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 171 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00112 CAD / KRW
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,811 (₩4,307,749) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,000 in Quebec City.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Andorra la Vella costs €180 (about 2 hours ago)