Cost of living in Bucaramanga, Colombia vs Quebec City, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 464 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00035 CAD / COP
Do you live in Quebec City? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucaramanga (Colombia) is 48% cheaper than in Quebec City (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Quebec City you would need to make just about C$2,291 (COL$6,623,256) in Bucaramanga.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Osmaniye costs 2,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,118 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)